MY MISSION IS TO IMPROVE THE WAY WE FEEL AT HOME.
My goal is to help bring the sense of playfulness and togetherness back into busy households. It is so easy these days to share a space, but not really be in the space together.
I want to help you change that.
Home is where we should feel safe and happy.
Where we have the space to be, to exhale, to feel nurtured.
When you’re surrounded by the right colors, textures, furniture, and artwork (and toys), you (and your family) have the space to just be you. When you have the breathing room and the opportunity to be the best version of yourself at home, the world outside can also see the real you.
REGARDLESS IF YOU’RE RENTING, OR IF YOU OWN YOUR HOME, IT MUST FEEL LIKE YOU.
IT MUST FEEL LIKE HOME TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY.
Too often (and because of so many reasons) one person dominated the initial design. The space might look great (aesthetically), but it might not feel as “homey”, or “comfortable” or “me” to everyone. Together we redesign your home so everybody’s personalities are played out in the physical space; everyone’s needs are taken into account, and everyone’s personal sense of style is a part of each room in the house.
How Can I Help?
- Do you need help arranging your existing furniture in the space? Need help figuring out what’s missing? where to shop? How to pull it all together?
- Are you expecting a new baby and want to design a nursery that can grow with them?
- Are your little ones growing up and it feels like toys and chaos have taken over the entire house? Are you ready to teach everyone how to share the space?
- Are you welcoming a new Au Pair into your family? Do you want to make her space feel comfortable, inviting, and warm?
- Do you own an AirBnB and want to transform it into a 5-star experience? Are you putting your house on the market *while* you’re still living in it?
- Home sweet home. You’ve been there for a while, it’s warm, it’s you, but it’s time for a fresh coat of paint (literally and/or figuratively). Are you curious what updates you can do to make it feel fresh again?
- Spend time with you and your family to identify what’s working and not working.
- Offer a plan that integrates everyone’s wants and needs.
- Sort and organize what’s already there.
- Repurpose existing favorites.
- Introduce missing pieces and color.
- Kick back and enjoy your new space!